Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Scorch Trials & The Death Cure

By: James Dashner 


Every time Thomas thinks it's "over" a new challenge is thrown at him.  In these two
books, from The Maze Runner series, Thomas continues to fight for his life at every turn.  But, now, he doesn't know who to trust.  Is WICKED bad or good? Which events are real and which were set up as another test to see what he will do?  Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Teresa continue to battle for survival, meet new friends, and confront more obstacles.


Mrs. Senechal says:
 This series is full of the action and suspense I love!  At each turn, I was right with the characters trying to determine who they should trust and what they should do.  The characters also have to make a lot of tough decisions, and as a reader, I like to imagine what I would have done in that situation.  As with the first book, I recommend this series to those junior high age and older.

No comments: