Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

By: Ally Carter

Cammie's mom is the head of the all-girls school she attends.  This presents some challenges,
but those are minor compared to the classes she takes at this secret school for spies.  Cammie also finds that all her training has not prepared her for her first crush - a regular guy named Josh.  Cammie and her friends use many spy tactics to find out his background and help Cammie get to know him.

Mrs. Senechal
This was a really fun book!  I am looking forward to reading more books in the "Gallaghar Girls" series.  I especially enjoyed all the spy strategies the girls used to do normal activities.  I think readers who like Nancy Drew will definitely enjoy this book, too.  Thanks to my sister, Katie, for recommending this book!

No comments: